Slow Cooker Cranberry Orange Bread
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 cups almond flour
- ⅔ cup Swerve, granulated
- ¼ cup unflavored whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- Zest of one orange
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ tsp orange extract or vanilla extract
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease the inside of a 6 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, Swerve, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, butter, almond milk, orange zest, orange juice, and orange extract until well combined.
- Carefully fold in the cranberries and nuts. Spread the batter into the slow cooker and cook on low for 2 ½ to 3 hours, until the center of the cake is set and firm to the touch. Let cool in slow cooker and cut into slices.
- Serve warm or room temperature.