Raspberry Coconut Cream Popsicles
- 1 14-oz can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 6 tbsp confectioner's Swerve Sweetener, divided
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup water
- Turn chilled coconut milk can upside down and open. Pour off coconut water and reserve for another use.
- Scoop coconut cream into a medium bowl and add 2 tbsp powdered Swerve and the coconut extract. Beat until mixture holds soft peaks. If your coconut cream is too thick to beat properly, add a tbsp or so of the reserved coconut water to thin it out just a bit.
- In a food processor, combine berries with remaining Swerve Sweetener and water. Puree until smooth.
- Add berry mixture to coconut cream mixture and swirl together but don't fully combine.
- Divide half of mixture between 12 small popsicles molds or 8 to 10 large ones. Tap molds on the counter to release air bubbles then fill with remaining mixture and tap again.
- Push wooden popsicles sticks about halfway into each mold and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- To release popsicles, sit molds in hot water for 10 to 20 seconds and then pull gently.
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 4mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.