Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Raspberry Sauce
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
Recipe type: Entrees
Spice up your pork tenderloin.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chopped jalapeno
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- 2 ½ lbs pork tenderloins (1 package usually contains 2 tenderloins)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine raspberries, water, and jalapeno in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to just a boil and then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, until raspberries can be mashed with a wooden spoon. Stir in lime juice and Swerve and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a 12-inch oven-proof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Pat tenderloins dry with a paper towel and then season all over with salt and pepper. Brown in pan on all sides.
- Place the entire pan in preheated oven and cook about 15 minutes, until the internal of each tenderloin reaches at least 140F on an instant read thermometer. Remove and let rest a few minutes, then slice and serve with raspberry sauce.