- Please report all problems with your order within 24 hours of receiving product.
- Customers must secure a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number in order for us to process your returned item(s).
- Orders returned without an RMA number will not be refunded.
- We accept all returns of damaged item(s) for a full refund or replacement.
- We do not accept unauthorized returns, items marked “Return to Sender” or items that are refused.
- We do not accept returns on opened merchandise unless it is damaged.
- Damaged product must be returned and inspected before a refund is issued.
- For questions about exchanges or returns, call 504-309-9280.
How to Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
To obtain a RMA number, call 504-309-9280 within ten days of purchase. Once the RMA number is issued and given to you, it will only be valid for 20 days.
DO NOT RETURN ITEMS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AUTHORIZATION.
Address the return package to:
1533 Sams Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70123
If you return a package, please write the RMA number on the outside of the box and include a copy of the RMA number authorization email. Upon receipt of your returned product with a valid RMA number, a refund will be issued to your credit card upon inspection and restocking of the item. To receive your refund, you must return and we must receive the returned product(s) within this 30-day period. If the return is for some reason other than damages, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.