- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 14 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and Swerve until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in flour mixture until dough begins to cling together. Shape into two discs, wrap in plastic wrap
- refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out dough on lightly flour surface to ⅛ inch thickness and cut with cookie cutters.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet and bake 11 to 12 minutes, or until just lightly browned .
- Let cool on pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with Swerve Royal Icing.