Mocha Fudge Cookies
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup Swerve™ Regular Granulated
- ½ tbsp brewed espresso
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 oz best quality 70% bittersweet chocolate
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- ¾ cup Yamate® sugar free chocolate (available at Whole Foods) chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whip eggs until foamy. Add Swerve, espresso and vanilla and continue to beat until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and chocolate together in double boiler or over pan of barely simmering water.
- It should be melted but still cool to the touch.
- Gently fold melted chocolate into the egg mixture. Fold in flour. Fold in chopped chocolate.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake 8 minutes, or until slightly puffed and cracked. Let cool on pan.