- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 cups flour and Swerve Confectioners’ Style.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Remove from mixing bowl and press into the bottom of a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 to 20 minutes, until very lightly browned. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together eggs, Swerve Sweetener, lemon zest**, lemon juice, and flour.
- Pour mixture over the crust and then bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the filling is set.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut into desired shape and dust with Swerve confectioners’ sweetener.