- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener Confectioners Style
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups Swerve Sweetener Granular
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Swerve Confectioners’ sweetener, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 cups flour and Swerve Confectioners’ Style.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Remove from mixing bowl and press into the bottom of a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 to 20 minutes, until very lightly browned. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together eggs, Swerve Sweetener, lemon zest**, lemon juice, and flour.
- Pour mixture over the crust and then bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the filling is set.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Cut into desired shape and dust with Swerve confectioners’ sweetener.