Swerve Cosmopolitan Jello Shots
- 1 cup 100% Cranberry Juice, unsweetened
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp grassfed gelatin (or 2½ envelopes plain Knox gelatin)
- 1 cup vodka
- 4 to 6 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener, depending on how sweet you like it
- ¾ tsp orange extract
- 6 limes (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberry juice and lime juice. Sprinkle with gelatin and let sit for a few minutes. Then turn heat to medium low and stir until gelatin is dissolved, 3 or 4 minutes.
- Stir in vodka, Swerve and orange extract.
- Pour into pans, molds or lime rinds*, and chill until set, at least 3 hours.
- *To gel the mixture in lime rinds, cut limes in half lengthwise. Squeeze juice out (use some for the jello shots and
- Save the rest for another use). Turn lime half inside out and peel flesh off rind, then turn lime back in.
- Pour gelatin mixture into lime halves and let set 3 or 4 hours, then cut each lime half into 2 or 3 wedges.