Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 organic brown eggs
- 2½ cups Swerve Sweetener™
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4oz unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4oz chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F and butter a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Swerve™, vanilla and salt together. Beat in flour and cocoa powder until well combined.
- Beat in melted coconut oil and melted chocolate until thoroughly mixed, and then stir in chocolate chips and walnuts
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top with a knife or offset spatula
- Bake 35 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool before slicing.