- 4 tbsp butter (half a stick)
- 1 cup Swerve
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups pecans*
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add Swerve, cinnamon and salt and stir
- continuously until well combined and the Swerve is completely dissolved. Take care not to overcook, as mixture may burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans until well coated. Pour mixture onto prepared pan and spread out
- pecans to reduce clumping.
- Any other nuts or a combination of nuts can be substituted.