Roasted Blueberry Crème Fraîche Popsicles
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
Recipe type: Sweets
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 8 ounces crème fraîche or cultured sour cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 450F. In a glass or ceramic baking dish, toss blueberries with granulated Swerve Sweetener. Roast 15 to 20 minutes, until just soft enough to mash with a fork. Let some berries remain whole.
- In a large bowl, combine crème fraîche with half and half, powdered Swerve Sweetener and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
- Swirl blueberry mixture lightly into crème fraîche mixture but do not fully incorporate.
- Spoon into popsicle molds, insert sticks two thirds of the way into the popsicles and freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
Makes 6 large or 12 small popsicles.