- 9 ounces fresh raspberries
- ¼ - ½ cup granular Swerve (depending on the sweetness you want)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ tsp xantham gum
- 1 TBS water (optional- depending on if raspberry sauce needs to be thinned)
- Combine raspberries, Swerve, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until raspberries break down, Swerve dissolves, and sauce is heated through, 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and press sauce through a fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Place back on stove top at medium heat and add xantham gum, whisking quickly to thicken (1-2 minutes)- remove from stove top and set aside to let continue to thicken and come to room temperature
- Serve instantly, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 45 minute until serving.
Serving Size Per 1 ounce or 2 Tbs
Servings Per Container 24
Amount Per Serving
Calories 15 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 0g 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.