No Churn Mint Chip Ice Cream
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- ½ cup Swerve, Confectioners, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 tsp mint extract (depending on how minty you want it)
- 1 tsp matcha powder OR a few drops green food coloring (optional)
- 3 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream with ¼ cup of the Swerve until stiff peak form.
- In another bowl, stir together the sour cream, remaining Swerve, and mint extract. If you want a green colour, whisk in the matcha powder or green food coloring.
- Fold in the whipped cream until well combined. Stir in the chocolate. Transfer to a container and freeze until firm, 4 to 6 hours.
Note: Serves 6.