No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅓ plus ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener, confectioner’s
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine ½ cup whipping cream and the almond milk. Bring to a simmer and then remove from heat. Add chopped chocolate and let sit 4 minutes to melt, then whisk until smooth. Whisk in ⅓ cup confectioner’s Swerve. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, whip remaining cream with ¼ cup confectioner’s Swerve and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold cooled chocolate mixture into whipped cream until well combined and no streaks remain. Transfer to a large container, cover and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 23g 115%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 110mg 37%
Sodium 50mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.