Green Tea Frappuccino
Author: Carolyn Ketchum
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice
- ¾ cup full fat coconut milk (can also use ¼ cup whipping and ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 tbsp confectioners Swerve Sweetener
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Place matcha powder in a mug and pour boiling water over. Whisk vigorously to combine and let cool to room temperature.
- In a blender combine ice, coconut milk, confectioner’s Swerve, vanilla extract and cooled matcha mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Optional: Top with Swerve-sweetened whipped cream or coconut whipped cream.